We are looking for an Analyst to join us and directly support the production of client deliverables within TDI’s Investigative Due Diligence (IDD) and Third-Party operational units. If an offer is extended and accepted, the role is remote until further notice. The successful candidate is expected to comprehend complex global issues in various industries quickly while conducting detailed investigative research and analysis—via a range of open-source and proprietary sources—to identify and understand regulatory risks. Candidates will be asked to complete a diagnostic test to assess these capabilities.
- Conduct detailed research on entities and/or individuals of interest.
- Understand specific client requests and produce custom risk-analytic reports.
- Task and manage external sources as required.
- Review open source or records-based due diligence reports to ensure client readiness.
- Mentor and train junior research staff members as needed.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Creative problem-solving abilities with exceptional reading, writing, and analytical skills; candidates will be asked to complete a diagnostic test to this effect.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience (including internships), specifically researching and analyzing risk issues.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in international relations, political science, regional studies, business, or related area of study.
- Professional fluency in English required; professional proficiency in another language preferred with a specific emphasis on Chinese, Japanese, and/or Korean.
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations, financial institutions, law firms, individuals, and government entities more effectively manage risk throughout the business lifecycle. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through strategic advisory, risk intelligence, complex investigations, due diligence, and technology. Our firm’s unique blend of commercial and intelligence experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context. Founded in 1999, our history of operating in opaque markets provides deep insight into the political, commercial, legal, regulatory, and reputational risk issues that our clients confront.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Full-TimeRemoteAccounting AssistantLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteClient Management Coordinator (Proposal Writing, Business Development)Learn More
Part-TimeRemoteCopy Editor (Part-time)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteMedia Monitoring AnalystLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce AdministratorLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce QA/Support AnalystLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSenior Analyst (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteSenior Analyst, Chinese Language (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteTeam Lead (Due Diligence)Learn More