TDI is currently seeking a Part-Time Copy Editor to directly support the production of client deliverables within TDI’s Compliance operational unit. The successful candidate will be available between 20 to 25 hours per week in the evening/night only and responsive to changing internal deadlines and priorities with minimum notice. The position will report to the head of the editorial team. If an offer is extended and accepted, the role is remote until further notice. Candidates will be asked to complete a diagnostic test to assess relevant capabilities.
- Copy editing reports and other materials to ensure accuracy and consistency with TDI’s format and style guidelines – as well as accepted rules of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Content editing reports and other materials for information consistency, accuracy, and logic.
- Developing, maintaining, and enforcing templates, style guidelines, and other materials, as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated experience editing investigative due diligence reports is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure or on tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Successful candidate will be detail-oriented, accustomed to a fast-paced environment, and a strong team player.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- 1-3 years of experience editing and reviewing content for grammatical correctness and consistency.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations, financial institutions, law firms, and individuals more effectively manage risk throughout the business lifecycle. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through strategic advisory, risk intelligence, complex investigations, due diligence, and technology. Our firm’s unique blend of commercial and intelligence experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context. Founded in 1999, our history of operating in opaque markets provides deep insight into the political, commercial, legal, regulatory, and reputational risk issues that our clients confront.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Full-TimeRemoteAccounting AssistantLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteAnalyst (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteClient Management Coordinator (Proposal Writing, Business Development)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteMedia Monitoring AnalystLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce AdministratorLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce QA/Support AnalystLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSenior Analyst (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteSenior Analyst, Chinese Language (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteTeam Lead (Due Diligence)Learn More