- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
TD International, LLC (TDI) are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, this website, or other direct contact from you.
We collect personal information in the following ways:
- When you request a service from us
- When we perform services for you (the client)
- When you use any of our websites
- When you register for a TDI or TDI Compliance event or webinar
- When you subscribe to TDI or TDI Compliance email newsletters, blogs, or publications
- When you apply for a position at TDI or TDI Compliance
- When you contact us with an inquiry or complaint
What information do we collect?
Before using certain portions of this site or requesting information, you may be required to complete an online form. When filling out a form, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, location, phone number, email address, job title, company name, industry, and topics you are interested in. We may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. These kinds of personal information are used to communicate with you about your request, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your request, your personal information may be used to contact you.
In some instances, we automatically collect certain types of information when you visit our websites and through emails we exchange. This includes:
- Transaction Information: When you fill out a form, we collect information about the exchange, such as the form fields you willingly submit to us like your name, company information, phone number and email address.
- Log Information: We obtain information about your use of our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to this site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the precise location of your device when you consent to the collection of this information. We may also collect information about your approximate location each time you access this site.
You can disable cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. Please note that this may mean any opt-outs or preferences you set on the website will be lost and functionality may be impaired. You may also be asked to accept cookies on your next visit to the website.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org which includes information on how to manage your settings for the major browser providers.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site, 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests, and the pages they visited. We use the information to compile reports of our users’ browsing patterns so that we can improve the website. You can opt-out of Google Analytics tracking by visiting their ad settings page: https://www.google.com/settings/ads.
Sales and Personalization Cookies
This cookie is used to collect information about how visitors use our website and email communications. The cookie collects information including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from (including, where applicable, which email communications they clicked on) and the pages they visited. We use the information to compile statistic reports of our users’ browsing patterns so that we can improve the website. The information from this cookie may be also combined with your personal information, if you consent, to help us know when to contact you and tailor our communications to you based on pages you have visited.
Google AdWords and Linkedin Ads:
Combining the cookie information with other data
When you enter the website, we may also collect information, where available, about your computer for system administration purposes, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information may be combined with the data we collected via the cookies above. This information is statistical data about our users’ browsing patterns and generally does not identify our users.
In addition, where we have obtained your consent to use the information we collect via cookies in this manner, we may:
- Combine the information we collect via the Pardot cookie with your IP address and use the publicly available information available from ‘Domain Name Service’ registries to determine the company associated with that IP address (if any). We may use this information to contact your company and to tailor this contact based on the pages you have viewed on our site;
- If you provide us with personal information when you use the website, for example, when you complete a form on our website, or you have provided your email address to us via other sources and you respond to one of our emails by clicking through to our website, we may combine the data we collect via the Pardot and performance cookie above so that we can contact you and to tailor the communications we send you.
Pardot sets three kinds of cookies:
- The visitor cookie is composed of a unique visitor ID and the unique identifier for your account. For example, the cookie name “visitor_id12345” stores the visitor value “1010101010”, and “12345” is the account identifier. This cookie is set for visitors by the Pardot tracking code.
- If your account tracks opt-in preferences, the pi_opt_in cookie is set with a true or false value when the visitor opts in or out of tracking.
- A session cookie named “pardot” is set when you’re logged in as a Pardot user. This cookie isn’t set on a visitor’s browser.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website. You may:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Updates to this Policy
We may update this policy from time to time. We will post changes and updates on the website so that you will always be aware of what information we collect, use, and disclose. You are encouraged to review this policy in full. If you have any questions, please contact us.
updated May 25, 2018.