We are looking for an Analyst to join us and directly support the production of client deliverables within the firm’s Due Diligence & Investigations unit. This position is based in our Washington, D.C. office. The successful candidate is expected to comprehend complex global issues in various industries quickly while conducting detailed investigative research and analysis—via a range of open-source and proprietary sources—to identify and understand regulatory risks. Candidates will be asked to complete a diagnostic test to assess these capabilities.
- Conduct detailed research on entities and/or individuals of interest.
- Understand specific client requests and produce custom risk-analytic reports.
- Task and manage external sources as required.
- Review open source or records-based due diligence reports to ensure client readiness.
- Mentor and train junior research staff members as needed.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent English-language writing, research, and analytical skills, including the ability to quickly and concisely summarize complex issues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Client focus and service mentality.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Creative problem-solving abilities with exceptional reading, writing, and analytical skills; candidates will be asked to complete a diagnostic test to this effect.
- Time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Professional proficiency in a foreign language, with an emphasis on Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience (including internships), specifically researching and analyzing risk issues.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in international relations, political science, regional studies, criminal justice, business, or related area of study.
- Professional fluency in English required.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and analytics. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director, Due DiligenceLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate/Sr. AssociateLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate, InvestigationsLearn More
full-timeon-siteProposal and Client Engagement CoordinatorLearn More
full-timeremoteCopy EditorLearn More
full-timeon-siteSales DirectorLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate, Client ManagementLearn More
full-timeon-siteHR DirectorLearn More
full-timeon-siteTalent Acquisition SpecialistLearn More