TDI is looking to hire a motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist who will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for diverse roles – primarily for the technology and compliance teams. This position will be responsible for managing our talent pipeline, from identifying candidates to onboarding, as well as preparing for future vacancies. The successful candidate will have significant prior recruitment and talent acquisition experience and work well in a high-volume, team-oriented environment. This position will be based out of our downtown Washington, D.C. office.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and roles to be filled; review job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assist with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identify the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates for entry, mid, and senior level positions.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital media.
- Identify appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Track and maintain contact with candidates to keep them informed of the status of their applications via the Application Tracking System (ATS)
- Vet potential employees’ credentials.
- Provide advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitate contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the compliance and technical industry community and marketplace.
- Attend college and job fairs and industry conferences.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to perform well in a high-volume work environment
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification is a plus
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Prior experience with an ATS (BambooHR is a plus)
Please note interviews will be conducted virtually and in-person.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and analytics. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAnalyst, Due Diligence & InvestigationsLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director, Due DiligenceLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate/Sr. AssociateLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate, InvestigationsLearn More
full-timeon-siteProposal and Client Engagement CoordinatorLearn More
full-timeremoteCopy EditorLearn More
full-timeon-siteSales DirectorLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate, Client ManagementLearn More
full-timeon-siteHR DirectorLearn More