TDI is hiring an experienced HR Director to join our team. This position will work closely with TDI’s senior management to attract, retain, and develop top talent and will lead HR across the firm – from strategic initiatives to day-to-day recruiting, onboarding, talent development, performance management, compensation review, and employee relations activities. The successful candidate will possess HR management experience – and some recruiting experience – in a fast-paced environment. This position will be onsite in our Washington, D.C. office.
- Define and reinforce company culture, values, and rules of operation working in unison with senior leadership team.
- Manage our performance management program and system.
- Advise leaders as to base pay and incentive compensation adjustments and reviews.
- Assist in providing training and development programs for managers and staff.
- Develop retention and mentoring strategies.
- Train and coach managers on leadership and personnel management.
- Coach individual staff members on opportunities for development in the firm.
- Address employee issues, questions, and concerns.
- Remain up to date with HR laws, trends, and best practices, and incorporate them into recommendations to senior management.
- Oversee our recruitment program, to include developing talent pipelines for all business segments and building our brand in relevant labor markets.
- Proactively provide market intelligence, insight, and analysis regarding the labor market in our industry.
- Manage and continuously improve onboarding and offboarding processes.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle daily HR responsibilities while also moving forward strategic initiatives.
- Experience collaborating across multiple senior-level stakeholders.
- Prior recruiting experience and experience with an ATS.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced work environment.
- 8+ years of HR management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations, financial institutions, law firms, and individuals more effectively manage risk throughout the business lifecycle. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through strategic advisory, risk intelligence, complex investigations, due diligence, and technology. Our firm’s unique blend of commercial and intelligence experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context. Founded in 1999, our history of operating in opaque markets provides deep insight into the political, commercial, legal, regulatory, and reputational risk issues that our clients confront.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAnalyst, Due Diligence & InvestigationsLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director, Due DiligenceLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate/Sr. AssociateLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate, InvestigationsLearn More
full-timeon-siteProposal and Client Engagement CoordinatorLearn More
full-timeremoteCopy EditorLearn More
full-timeon-siteSales DirectorLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate, Client ManagementLearn More
full-timeon-siteTalent Acquisition SpecialistLearn More