We are looking for a part-time Copy Editor to join us to ensure quality of deliverables produced by the firm’s Due Diligence & Investigations unit. This is a remote evening position supporting the operations of our Washington, D.C. office. The successful candidate is expected to demonstrate a keen eye for detail used to ensure all deliverables conform to internal standards within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. Candidates will be asked to complete a diagnostic test to assess these capabilities.
- Editing reports and other materials to ensure accuracy and consistency with TDI’s format and style guidelines – as well as accepted rules of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Content editing reports and other materials for information consistency, accuracy, and logic.
- Developing, maintaining, and enforcing document templates, style guidelines, and other materials.
- Providing feedback to other team members during and after review.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Exceptional writing, editing, and fact-checking skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, including table and document formatting.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills and ability to deliver and receive feedback.
- Familiarity with existing style guides, with strong preference for AP Style.
- Demonstrated experience editing investigative due diligence reports is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- At least 1-2 years of experience editing and reviewing content for grammatical correctness and consistency (including internships).
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAnalyst, Due Diligence & InvestigationsLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director, Due DiligenceLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate/Sr. AssociateLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate, InvestigationsLearn More
full-timeon-siteProposal and Client Engagement CoordinatorLearn More
full-timeon-siteSales DirectorLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate, Client ManagementLearn More
full-timeon-siteHR DirectorLearn More
full-timeon-siteTalent Acquisition SpecialistLearn More