TDI is hiring a Copy Editor to directly support the production of client deliverables within TDI’s Compliance operational unit. The position will report to the head of the editorial team. If an offer is extended and accepted, the role is remote until further notice. Candidates will be asked to complete a diagnostic test to assess relevant capabilities.
- Copy editing reports and other materials to ensure accuracy and consistency with TDI’s format and style guidelines – as well as accepted rules of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Content editing reports and other materials for information consistency, accuracy, and logic.
- Developing, maintaining, and enforcing templates, style guidelines, and other materials, as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated experience editing investigative due diligence reports is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure or on tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Successful candidate will be detail-oriented, accustomed to a fast-paced environment, and a strong team player.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- 1-2 years of experience editing and reviewing content for grammatical correctness and consistency (including internships).
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteMedia Monitoring AnalystLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce AdministratorLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce Project ManagerLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce QA/Support AnalystLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Media Monitoring)Learn More