We are looking for a Team Lead to join TDI and directly manage a team that monitors news and events related to our clients’ distributors, agents, and other third parties. This position will be responsible for building a growing business unit that delivers on crucial segment of client deliverables in the firm’s primary operational division. If an offer is extended and accepted, the role is remote until further notice. The successful candidate will have extensive OSINT experience, a background in relevant technology and talent management experience.
- Maintain and build out, as needed, a media monitoring infrastructure using a range of open-source and proprietary data sources to gather coverage from print, digital, television, radio, and social media.
- Manage team personnel, to include, but not limited to training research staff in the process of identifying and analyzing relevant media coverage for multiple clients and supervising work activities as needed.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to analysts regarding conducting research, performing analysis, and writing reports for final delivery to clients.
- Collect and prepare data to support media analysis.
- Analyze a high volume of media sources, identify trends in coverage and produce concise risk assessments. Candidates will be asked to complete a diagnostic test to assess these capabilities.
- Task and manage external sources as required for projects.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent English-language writing, research, and analytical skills, including the ability to summarize complex issues quickly and concisely.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional Client focus and service mentality.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and project and talent management skills.
- Ability to review and edit the work of others.
- Familiarity with open-source research tools and ability to synthesize large amounts of data to answer questions.
- Experience with web scraping tools or coding a plus.
- At least 4-6 years of relevant professional experience, specifically conducting open-source research, writing client deliverables, and/or coding or data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area of study.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAdministrative AssistantLearn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteMedia Monitoring AnalystLearn More
full-timeon-siteProgram ManagerLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce AdministratorLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce Project ManagerLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce QA/Support AnalystLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteStaff AccountantLearn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Due Diligence)Learn More