We are hiring a Senior Investigator to join TDI Advisory headquartered in Washington D.C. This position will directly support the investigative practice, which combines the firm’s intelligence and records collection capabilities with decades of experience investigating commercial fraud and white collar crime, as well as providing litigation support. A successful candidate is expected to be a creative problem-solver with extensive experience in conducting investigations on behalf of corporate clients.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of complex investigations including but not limited to commercial fraud, supply chain theft, insider threat, DDOS attack, adversarial campaign, and internal whistleblower FCPA investigations as well as various other forms of litigation support.
- Gather and interpret confidential human-source intelligence within a specified time frame and budget.
- Produce high-quality reports that address client needs and provide solutions based on research and analysis.
- Communicate with and present oral and written findings to clients and the firm’s senior management team.
- Work collaboratively with the firm’s senior investigative practitioners to manage multiple projects, client deliverables, and deadlines.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following: investigative litigation support, commercial fraud Subject matter expertise in two or more of the following: commercial fraud investigations, multi-jurisdictional investigations, FCPA and other forms of internal whistleblower investigations, investigative litigation support, reputational due diligence.
- Strong project management skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Foreign language proficiency preferred, but not required (Arabic, Russian, and/or Mandarin).
- At least 5-7 years of previous experience conducting investigations for commercial clients and/or professional services firms (investigative, legal, accounting, or public relations).
- Bachelor’s degree in international relations, political science, regional studies, business, or related area of study.
- Availability to travel occasionally as needed.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and analytics. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Due Diligence, Portuguese Language)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence, Arabic Language)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeremoteCompliance Technology ConsultantLearn More
full-timeon-siteJunior AccountantLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior RecruiterLearn More