We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join TDI and directly support the production of client deliverables within the firm’s Due Diligence Investigations unit. If an offer is extended and accepted, the role is temporarily remote and will be permanently based in our Washington D.C office. The successful candidate is expected to comprehend complex issues, regions, and industries quickly while conducting detailed investigative research and analysis—via a range of open-source and proprietary sources—to identify and assess regulatory risks. Candidates will be asked to complete a diagnostic test to assess these capabilities.
- Manage the production life cycle, including the scope, schedule, profitability, and quality of projects from the time tasking is received until it is closed out.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to analysts and in conducting research, performing analysis, and writing due diligence reports for final delivery to clients.
- Understand specific client requests to develop custom risk-analytic reports.
- Task and manage external sources required for projects.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent English-language writing, research, and analytical skills, including the ability to quickly and concisely summarize complex issues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional Client focus and service mentality.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Ability to review and edit the work of others.
- At least 2-4 years of relevant professional experience, specifically conducting investigations and writing due diligence reports.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in international relations, political science, regional studies, business or related area of study.
- Professional fluency in English required; professional proficiency in another language preferred with an emphasis on Chinese, Portuguese or Arabic.
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Due Diligence, Portuguese Language)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence, Arabic Language)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeremoteCompliance Technology ConsultantLearn More
full-timeon-siteJunior AccountantLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior InvestigatorLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior RecruiterLearn More