We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join TDI and directly support the production of client deliverables within the firm’s Investigative Due Diligence (IDD) and Third-Party operational units. If an offer is extended and accepted, the role is remote until further notice. The Senior Analyst will specialize in due diligence research and analysis in Chinese-speaking countries. The successful candidate is expected to comprehend complex issues, regions, and industries quickly while conducting detailed investigative research and analysis—via a range of open-source and proprietary sources—to identify and assess regulatory risks. Candidates will be asked to complete a diagnostic test to assess these capabilities.
- Manage the production life cycle, including the scope, schedule, profitability, and quality of projects from the time tasking is received until it is closed out.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to analysts and in conducting research, performing analysis, and writing due diligence reports for final delivery to clients.
- Understand specific client requests to develop custom risk-analytic reports.
- Task and manage external sources required for projects.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent English-language writing, research, and analytical skills, including the ability to quickly and concisely summarize complex issues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Extremely strong reading comprehension skills in Chinese and regulatory risk knowledge of China and other Asia-Pacific markets.
- Exceptional Client focus and service mentality.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Ability to review and edit the work of others.
- At least 2-4 years of relevant professional experience, specifically conducting investigations and writing due diligence reports.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in international relations, political science, regional studies, business or related area of study.
- Professional fluency in English and Chinese required.
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations, financial institutions, law firms, individuals, and government entities more effectively manage risk throughout the business lifecycle. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through strategic advisory, risk intelligence, complex investigations, due diligence, and technology. Our firm’s unique blend of commercial and intelligence experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context. Founded in 1999, our history of operating in opaque markets provides deep insight into the political, commercial, legal, regulatory, and reputational risk issues that our clients confront.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Full-TimeRemoteAccounting AssistantLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteAnalyst (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteClient Management Coordinator (Proposal Writing, Business Development)Learn More
Part-TimeRemoteCopy Editor (Part-time)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteMedia Monitoring AnalystLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce AdministratorLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce QA/Support AnalystLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSenior Analyst (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteTeam Lead (Due Diligence)Learn More