We are seeking a mid-level Salesforce professional to provide both QA testing and customer support to internal and external clients. This role is responsible for writing and executing test plans, documenting results, and working with Developers and Administrators to work through resolution of defects and bugs. This role will also be responsible for providing frontline support to internal and external clients, managing support ticket process and documentation. The incumbent will report directly to the Technology Platform Leader and work with growing and entrepreneurial team including developers (co-located and offshore), administrators, and business stakeholders
- Responsible for the design, documentation, and execution of automated and manual test cases, and scripts across all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Execute test cases (automated or manual), analyze results, and ensure issues are addressed.
- Collaborate with the project team to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements.
- Work proactively with the project team to find and fix defects.
- Adhere to best practices in testing while continuing to improve quality and productivity.
- Lead the formalization of a customer support ticketing process.
- Provide exceptional customer support and a high degree of responsiveness to client inquiries.
- Liaise with Developers, Administrators, business stakeholders to ensure customer support requests are handled effectively and issues are resolved positively and in a timely manner.
- Report support and QA metrics and trends to team leadership.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- General understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance.
- Ability to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking.
- Experience aligning QA processes with Agile/Scrum methodology, sprint planning, execution.
- Expertise in Administrative tasks – e.g., maintaining User roles and security, Page Layouts, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events—a plus.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools such as Jira.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering service cloud, Einstein Analytics, and Salesforce Customer Communities.
- Salesforce credentials (e.g., Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder, Community Cloud certification, Platform Developer).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- 2 to 5+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator providing QA testing and/or end user SFDC support.
- Comfort working in an entrepreneurial environment and balancing shifting and competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area of study or professional experience equivalent.
- Salesforce Administrator certification.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAdministrative AssistantLearn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteMedia Monitoring AnalystLearn More
full-timeon-siteProgram ManagerLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce AdministratorLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce Project ManagerLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteStaff AccountantLearn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Media Monitoring)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Due Diligence)Learn More