We are seeking a mid-level Salesforce professional to provide both QA testing and customer support to internal and external clients. This role is responsible for writing and executing test plans, documenting results, and working with Developers and Administrators to work through resolution of defects and bugs. This role will also be responsible for providing frontline support to internal and external clients, managing support ticket process and documentation. The incumbent will report directly to the Technology Platform Leader and work with growing and entrepreneurial team including developers (co-located and offshore), administrators, and business stakeholders
- Responsible for the design, documentation, and execution of automated and manual test cases, and scripts across all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Execute test cases (automated or manual), analyze results, and ensure issues are addressed.
- Collaborate with the project team to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements.
- Work proactively with the project team to find and fix defects.
- Adhere to best practices in testing while continuing to improve quality and productivity.
- Lead the formalization of a customer support ticketing process.
- Provide exceptional customer support and a high degree of responsiveness to client inquiries.
- Liaise with Developers, Administrators, business stakeholders to ensure customer support requests are handled effectively and issues are resolved positively and in a timely manner.
- Report support and QA metrics and trends to team leadership.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- General understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance.
- Ability to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking.
- Experience aligning QA processes with Agile/Scrum methodology, sprint planning, execution.
- Expertise in Administrative tasks – e.g., maintaining User roles and security, Page Layouts, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events—a plus.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools such as Jira.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering service cloud, Einstein Analytics, and Salesforce Customer Communities.
- Salesforce credentials (e.g., Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder, Community Cloud certification, Platform Developer).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- 2 to 5+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator providing QA testing and/or end user SFDC support.
- Comfort working in an entrepreneurial environment and balancing shifting and competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area of study or professional experience equivalent.
- Salesforce Administrator certification.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations, financial institutions, law firms, individuals, and government entities more effectively manage risk throughout the business lifecycle. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through strategic advisory, risk intelligence, complex investigations, due diligence, and technology. Our firm’s unique blend of commercial and intelligence experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context. Founded in 1999, our history of operating in opaque markets provides deep insight into the political, commercial, legal, regulatory, and reputational risk issues that our clients confront.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Full-TimeRemoteAccounting AssistantLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteAnalyst (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteClient Management Coordinator (Proposal Writing, Business Development)Learn More
Part-TimeRemoteCopy Editor (Part-time)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteMedia Monitoring AnalystLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce AdministratorLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSenior Analyst (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteSenior Analyst, Chinese Language (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteTeam Lead (Due Diligence)Learn More