TDI is seeking a Salesforce Developer to support on-going Service Cloud implementations. This role is responsible for implementing all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) including configuration, customization, and implementation of applications and third-party integrations. The Salesforce Developer will report directly to the Technology Platform Leader and work with a growing team including other developers (co-located and offshore) and administrators, as well as interact with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer success. Additionally, this position is responsible for creating both custom and no-code solutions including developing Lightning Components, Communities, Process Builder, Flows, Visualforce, APEX classes, and APIs. This is a full-time remote position with benefits.
- Participate in the full application development lifecycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment using contemporary Cloud based development tools.
- Translate functional requirements into technical design for review and developer documentation.
- Perform code/configuration design and implementation reviews.
- Implement and test bug fixes and enhancements.
- Collaborate with technical teams and senior architects to finalize architecture specifications and create design as it relates to the customization and/or integration of software solutions.
- Remain well-informed of SFDC feature updates/deprecation to ensure technical designs leverage existing features when applicable.
- Develop proofs of concepts (POCs) as needed.
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments.
Key TDI Values for this Role:
- Client Focus: You are always available and responsive. You urgently address our clients’ needs. You take the approach of “first, do no harm” and take seriously our rule of not accruing risk to clients. You work tirelessly to build long-term, trusting relationships with our clients that place their needs and interests at the forefront.
- Creativity: You are thoughtful and innovative in providing solutions and alternatives for resolving problems. You live by the rule of Tertium Datur – there is always a third way, a resolution to any dilemma.
- Excellence: You demonstrate excellence daily; not just through a few big initiatives, but as a result of consistently doing all of the little things right. You take pride in your work, set a very high bar for yourself, and expect the same of others. When you make a mistake, you admit it, take responsibility, and learn not to do it again.
- Teamwork: You seek opportunities to assist colleagues and foster communication. You treat all members of the TDI team with respect and strive to support each other. You rally to help out team members to get quality work done on time and to client expectations.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- General understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance.
- Ability to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking.
- Expertise in Administrative tasks like maintaining User roles and security, Page Layouts, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Strong knowledge of software engineering and Salesforce development best practices.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools such as Jira.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering service cloud, Einstein Analytics, and Salesforce Customer Communities.
- Understanding of data structures and data migration (ETL).
- Ability to perform production deployments with Salesforce deployment tools as needed.
- Salesforce credentials (e.g., Platform Developer I, II, Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder, Community Cloud certification).
- 4+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce.com developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area of study or professional experience equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience with the practical application of Lightning Components, Communities, Process Builders, Flows, Visualforce, Triggers, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.