We are seeking a mid-level Salesforce developer to support on-going Service Cloud implementations for our clients. This role is responsible for managing all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) including configuration, customization, and implementation of applications and third-party integrations. The Salesforce Developer will report directly to the Technology Platform Leader and work with a small, but growing team including other developers (co-located and offshore), administrators as well as interact with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer success. Additionally, this position is responsible for creating both custom and no-code solutions including developing Lightning Components, Process Builder, Flows, Visualforce, APEX classes, and APIs.
- Participate in the full application development lifecycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment using contemporary Cloud based development tools.
- Translate functional requirements into technical design for review and developer documentation.
- Perform code/configuration design and implementation reviews.
- Implement and test bug fixes and enhancements.
- Collaborate with technical teams and senior architects to finalize architecture specifications and create design as it relates to the customization and/or integration of software solutions.
- Remain well-informed of SFDC feature updates/deprecation to ensure technical designs leverage existing features when applicable.
- Develop proofs of concepts (POCs) as needed for potential clients.
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- General understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance.
- Ability to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking.
- Expertise in Administrative tasks like maintaining User roles and security, Page Layouts, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools such as Jira.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering service cloud, Einstein Analytics, and Salesforce Customer Communities.
- Understanding of data structures and data migration (ETL).
- Ability to perform production deployments with Salesforce deployment tools as needed.
- Salesforce credentials (e.g. Platform Developer I, II, Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder, Community Cloud certification).
- 3 to 5+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce.com developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area of study or professional experience equivalent.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification.
- Demonstrated experience with the practical application of Lightning Components, Process Builders, Flows, Visualforce, Triggers, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations, financial institutions, law firms, individuals, and government entities more effectively manage risk throughout the business lifecycle. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through strategic advisory, risk intelligence, complex investigations, due diligence, and technology. Our firm’s unique blend of commercial and intelligence experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context. Founded in 1999, our history of operating in opaque markets provides deep insight into the political, commercial, legal, regulatory, and reputational risk issues that our clients confront.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Full-TimeRemoteAccounting AssistantLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteAnalyst (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteClient Management Coordinator (Proposal Writing, Business Development)Learn More
Part-TimeRemoteCopy Editor (Part-time)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteMedia Monitoring AnalystLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce AdministratorLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce QA/Support AnalystLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSenior Analyst (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteSenior Analyst, Chinese Language (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteTeam Lead (Due Diligence)Learn More