TDI is looking for a motivated Salesforce Administrator to join our growing team to continue building and improving upon our custom-built Salesforce Communities platform and features. The successful candidate will provide administration and customization on TDI’s internal and outward facing Salesforce.com (SFDC) products. This role is a key part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, focused on developing and growing a suite of products and services. This is a remote position.
- Develop customized solutions within the SFDC platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and client requirements.
- Design Client-ready environments and features for Salesforce Communities-based SaaS Cloud product.
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive and scalable project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce system and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving business requirements.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing SFDC environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing and operations, to ensure SFDC environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work effectively between business and technical stakeholders.
- Desire to work in a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial, and consultative environment; flexibility to manage shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Strong organization/project planning, time management, and change management skills.
- Participate in client demonstrations, discovery, and related preparation to offer technical expertise and guidance.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Excellent requirement, communication, and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with Client-facing products.
- Apex/Visualforce experience preferred.
- Salesforce Communities experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- At least 2-4 years of previous Salesforce.com Administration experience.
- Salesforce Admin Certification required.
- Proficiency in Salesforce automation tools and features (e.g. Workflow Rules, Approval Processes, Process Builders, Order of Executions etc.).
- Previous experience with Salesforce Sharing settings (e.g. Sharing Rules, Organization-Wide Defaults, Record Types, Public Groups, etc.) in a professional setting.
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAdministrative AssistantLearn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteMedia Monitoring AnalystLearn More
full-timeon-siteProgram ManagerLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce Project ManagerLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce QA/Support AnalystLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteStaff AccountantLearn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Media Monitoring)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Due Diligence)Learn More