TDI is seeking a motivated Production Support Lead and Salesforce Administrator to join our growing team to continue building and improving upon our custom-built Salesforce Communities platform and features. The successful candidate will lead and provide administration and customization on TDI’s internal and customer facing Salesforce.com (SFDC) products. This role is a key part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, focused on developing and growing a suite of products and services. This is a remote position.
- Lead production support team supporting our customers, product, and internal Operations on SFDC platform
- Ensure proper and timely communication with our customers on their production issues
- Lead and mentor other Salesforce Admins (onshore and offshore members)
- Continue to improve production support process leverage best in class tools and automation
- Configure customized solutions within the SFDC platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and client requirements.
- Design Client-ready environments and features for Salesforce Communities-based SaaS Cloud product.
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other admins and developers
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to customer issues and changing in priorities and customer objectives and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce system and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving business requirements.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer facing SFDC environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing and operations, to ensure SFDC environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
Key TDI Values for this Role:
- Client Focus: You are always available and responsive. You urgently address our clients’ needs. You take the approach of “first, do no harm” and take seriously our rule of not accruing risk to clients. You work tirelessly to build long-term, trusting relationships with our clients that place their needs and interests at the forefront.
- Creativity: You are thoughtful and innovative in providing solutions and alternatives for resolving problems. You live by the rule of Tertium Datur – there is always a third way, a resolution to any dilemma.
- Excellence: You demonstrate excellence daily; not just through a few big initiatives, but as a result of consistently doing all of the little things right. You take pride in your work, set a very high bar for yourself, and expect the same of others. When you make a mistake, you admit it, take responsibility, and learn not to do it again.
- Teamwork: You seek opportunities to assist colleagues and foster communication. You treat all members of the TDI team with respect and strive to support each other. You rally to help out team members to get quality work done on time and to client expectations.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work effectively between business and technical stakeholders.
- Desire to work in a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial, and consultative environment; flexibility to manage shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Strong organization/project planning, time management, and change management skills.
- Participate in client demonstrations, discovery, and related preparation to offer technical expertise and guidance.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Ability to lead and mentor offshore and local team members
- Excellent requirement, communication, and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with Client-facing products.
- Apex/Visualforce experience preferred.
- Salesforce Communities experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 4+ years of previous Salesforce.com Administration experience.
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred.
- Proficiency in Salesforce automation tools and features (e.g., Workflow Rules, Approval Processes, Process Builders, Order of Executions etc.).
- Previous experience with Salesforce Sharing settings (e.g., Sharing Rules, Organization-Wide Defaults, Record Types, Public Groups, etc.) in a professional setting.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAccounting ClerkLearn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst, Due Diligence (Portuguese Language)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence, Arabic Language)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director, Due Diligence (APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director, Due Diligence (LATAM)Learn More
full-timeremoteCompliance Technology ConsultantLearn More
full-timeremoteJunior Salesforce AdministratorLearn More
full-timeremoteJunior Salesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst, Due DiligenceLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior InvestigatorLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate, Due Diligence (LATAM)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTalent Acquisition SpecialistLearn More