We are looking for a Proposal and Client Engagement Coordinator to join TDI to provide assistance and guidance to client managers and business developers through administrative support, proposal assistance, and research on markets and opportunities. The Proposal and Client Engagement Coordinator will help facilitate collaboration between stakeholders across the firm. These activities will be aligned to support the strategic and operational initiatives of the firm’s investigative due diligence and compliance services teams.
We have an apprenticeship-based talent development model, and this position is based on-site in our Washington, D.C. office.
- Monitor and track client and prospect communications and activity to identify market trends and potential opportunities for client engagement and service innovation.
- Coordinate or provide support to ad hoc proposals, including formal procurement requests (g., Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Information).
- Provide direct support to TDI leadership in supporting business development opportunities.
- Assist client managers and others with client/prospect briefs, presentations, and content development.
- Engage with clients as assigned.
- Manage and track contracts with external parties.
- Act as a liaison between the Due Diligence & Investigation, client management, and commercial teams.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent English-language writing, research, and analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly summarize complex issues, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience assessing corporate compliance and regulatory risk in international markets.
- Exceptional client focus and service mentality.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-stress environment and under tight deadlines.
- Strong organization, communication, self-awareness, and project management skills.
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in administration or proposal writing roles
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Professional fluency in English required.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, Teams, Zoom, and CRM platforms
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations, financial institutions, law firms, and individuals more effectively manage risk throughout the business lifecycle. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through strategic advisory, risk intelligence, complex investigations, due diligence, and technology. Our firm’s unique blend of commercial and intelligence experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context. Founded in 1999, our history of operating in opaque markets provides deep insight into the political, commercial, legal, regulatory, and reputational risk issues that our clients confront.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAnalyst, Due Diligence & InvestigationsLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director, Due DiligenceLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate/Sr. AssociateLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate, InvestigationsLearn More
full-timeremoteCopy EditorLearn More
full-timeon-siteSales DirectorLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate, Client ManagementLearn More
full-timeon-siteHR DirectorLearn More
full-timeon-siteTalent Acquisition SpecialistLearn More