We are looking for a Proposal Coordinator to join TDI and directly support proposal writing and management of clients within the firm’s Investigative Due Diligence (IDD) and Third-Party operational units. If an offer is extended and accepted, the role is remote until further notice. This position will be responsible for the creation of long-term value by supporting TDI’s management of client relationships; writing and providing proposal support; and serving as a point of coordination and collaboration with the commercial team. The successful candidate is expected to comprehend complex issues, regions, and industries quickly; have familiarity with corporate compliance issues; engage positively with external clients; and be able to produce proposals for complex investigations on client request. Candidates will be asked to complete a diagnostic test to assess these capabilities.
- Lead, coordinate, or provide support to ad hoc proposals, including Request for Proposal (RFP) processes.
- Track client engagement and business development communications using a CRM platform.
- Identify and develop key business relationships and prepare/present clear and concise presentations.
- Speak authoritatively, consistently, and accurately about the firm, its pitch, and its methodologies.
- Serve as a key interface and point of coordination and collaboration with TDI’s client managers and commercial team.
- Identify, assess, and communicate markets trends.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent English-language writing, research, and analytical skills.
- The ability to quickly summarize complex issues, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience assessing corporate compliance and regulatory risk in international markets.
- Exceptional Client focus and service mentality.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Ability to review and edit the work of others.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant professional experience—providing support to business development teams, writing or coordinating proposals.
- Bachelor’s degree in international relations, political science, regional studies, business, or related area of study.
- Professional fluency in English required.
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations, financial institutions, law firms, and individuals more effectively manage risk throughout the business lifecycle. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through strategic advisory, risk intelligence, complex investigations, due diligence, and technology. Our firm’s unique blend of commercial and intelligence experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context. Founded in 1999, our history of operating in opaque markets provides deep insight into the political, commercial, legal, regulatory, and reputational risk issues that our clients confront.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Full-TimeRemoteAccounting AssistantLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteAnalyst (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Part-TimeRemoteCopy Editor (Part-time)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteMedia Monitoring AnalystLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce AdministratorLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce QA/Support AnalystLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSenior Analyst (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteSenior Analyst, Chinese Language (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteTeam Lead (Due Diligence)Learn More