TDI is hiring a Program Manager to join its rapidly expanding operations division based in our Washington, DC office. The position is responsible for the oversight and management of workflow across TDI’s operational teams, to include assigning projects, coordinating with Team Leads, and communicating with Client Managers and the Director and Managing Director of Operations. The successful candidate will be a highly organized self-starter capable of working to meet fast-paced client expectations under tight deadlines, and have superior time management and interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail.
- Assign investigations to Due Diligence & Investigations teams based on workflow, capacity, and analyst skill level.
- Understand entire client portfolio, to include investigation scopes, timelines, and client-specific requirements.
- Liaise with Team Leads to allocate project reviews and to reassign work based on changes in workflow.
- Communicate with Client Managers and the Director and Managing Director of Operations on an as-needed basis regarding timelines, project volume, etc.
- Task and manage external contractors as required.
- Mentor new analysts on client- and investigation-specific requirements, as necessary.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with public repositories such as watchlists, records, and open source media is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to proactively and creatively problem solve to deliver on client needs.
- Interest in or experience using Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to work under tight and changing deadlines.
- Exceptional client-service mentality.
- Interest in or experience using data processing and third-party data visualization tools are a plus.
- Ability to exhibit high level of professionalism.
- 2-4 years of relevant full-time professional experience, specifically in project or program management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent preferred, but not required.
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAdministrative AssistantLearn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteMedia Monitoring AnalystLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce AdministratorLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce Project ManagerLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce QA/Support AnalystLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteStaff AccountantLearn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Media Monitoring)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Due Diligence)Learn More