TDI is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to deliver critical administrative support and advance project activities within a growing Compliance unit. This position will work across multiple functional areas including operations support; data/information entry, management, and analytics; performance and development; and general financial and accounting support. A successful candidate will be highly motivated to enhance internal efficiencies and act as a liaison to operations and sales teams. This position will be remote.
- Enter project information data and project documentation into project management technology tools when client inquiries are received.
- Collaborate with operations staff members to develop an understanding business objectives and provenance of data.
- Prepare standard project status reports for team leads or client managers as necessary.
- Resolve client billing issues and respond to client questions with a high degree of professionalism in both written and oral communications.
- Assist the Finance department during key parts of the monthly billing life cycle.
- Produce project administration deliverables (i.e. meeting minutes; budget tracking; schedule updates; uploading project-related documents to shared drives; and ensuring invoices are client-ready).
- Develop and enhance data management procedures that support quality assurance and data integrity.
- Provide resource management assistance and perform project requisitioning as needed.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and prioritize multiple projects/tasks.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strong judgment skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively to professionals at all levels across the firm.
- Consistently seeks to improve processes.
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience (including internships).
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems or related area of study.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- CRM experience (Salesforce preferred).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAnalyst, Due DiligenceLearn More
full-timeon-siteAccounting AssistantLearn More
full-timeremoteCopy EditorLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director, Due DiligenceLearn More
full-timeremoteLead Salesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst, Risk Intelligence & Due DiligenceLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior AssociateLearn More