We are hiring a Media Monitoring Analyst to join TDI and directly support the production of client deliverables within TDI’s Compliance division. The successful candidate is expected to quickly conduct investigative research and analysis—using open sources and proprietary resources—to identify and report pertinent regulatory and reputational matters related to our clients’ distributors, agents, and other third parties. If an offer is extended and accepted, the role is temporarily remote and will be permanently based in our Washington D.C office. Candidates will be asked to complete a diagnostic test to assess these capabilities.
- Monitor international media coverage using a range of open-source and proprietary data sources to gather coverage from print, digital, television, radio, and social media.
- Produce concise, Client-ready deliverables and sources of information.
- Manage and understand multiple client specific requests with competing deadlines.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Exceptional research, writing, and analysis skills, including the ability to quickly and concisely summarize complex issues.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Superior time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadlines-driven environment.
- Exceptional Client focus and service mentality.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Background in Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) techniques.
- Professional proficiency in another language preferred with a specific emphasis on Arabic, Chinese, and Spanish.
- Familiarity with data manipulation and visualization software tools is a plus.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant professional experience (including internships), specifically conducting open-source research, writing client deliverables, and/or data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in international relations, political science, criminology, regional studies, business, or related area of study.
- Professional fluency in English required.
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAdministrative AssistantLearn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteProgram ManagerLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce AdministratorLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce Project ManagerLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce QA/Support AnalystLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteStaff AccountantLearn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Media Monitoring)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Due Diligence)Learn More