We are hiring a Media Monitoring Analyst to join TDI and directly support the production of client deliverables within TDI’s Compliance operational unit. The successful candidate is expected to quickly conduct investigative research and analysis—using open sources and proprietary resources—to identify and report pertinent regulatory and reputational matters related to our clients’ distributors, agents, and other third parties. If an offer is extended and accepted, the role is remote until further notice. Candidates will be asked to complete a diagnostic test to assess these capabilities.
- Monitor international media coverage using a range of open-source and proprietary data sources to gather coverage from print, digital, television, radio, and social media.
- Produce concise, Client-ready deliverables and sources of information.
- Manage and understand multiple client specific requests with competing deadlines.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Exceptional research, writing, and analysis skills, including the ability to quickly and concisely summarize complex issues.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Superior time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadlines-driven environment.
- Exceptional Client focus and service mentality.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Background in Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) techniques.
- Professional proficiency in another language preferred with a specific emphasis on Arabic, Chinese, and Spanish.
- Familiarity with data manipulation and visualization software tools is a plus.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant professional experience (including internships), specifically conducting open-source research, writing client deliverables, and/or data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in international relations, political science, criminology, regional studies, business, or related area of study.
- Professional fluency in English required.
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations, financial institutions, law firms, and individuals more effectively manage risk throughout the business lifecycle. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through strategic advisory, risk intelligence, complex investigations, due diligence, and technology. Our firm’s unique blend of commercial and intelligence experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context. Founded in 1999, our history of operating in opaque markets provides deep insight into the political, commercial, legal, regulatory, and reputational risk issues that our clients confront.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Full-TimeRemoteAccounting AssistantLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteAnalyst (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteClient Management Coordinator (Proposal Writing, Business Development)Learn More
Part-TimeRemoteCopy Editor (Part-time)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce AdministratorLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce QA/Support AnalystLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSenior Analyst (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteSenior Analyst, Chinese Language (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteTeam Lead (Due Diligence)Learn More