TDI is hiring a Marketing Coordinator in our Washington, DC office to help drive company growth by supporting the marketing, business development, and commercial team functions. The successful candidate will assist with external communication and design, Salesforce administration and analysis, market and prospect research, and internal communication.
- Act as a Salesforce Administrator by providing user training, enabling user entry, reporting, dashboard creation/editing, changes to records and fields, adding/subtracting users, testing, and general maintenance.
- Assist the marketing and commercial teams with presentations and proposals. This includes the production of tables and graphics, formatting within brand guidelines, and reviewing select proposals for accuracy.
- Contribute to the content and design of internal and external communication initiatives via Pardot marketing automation and WordPress content management system.
- Provide market, prospect, and competitor research.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience working with Salesforce supporting marketing and/or business development functions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience with marketing automation systems (Pardot, etc.)
- Salesforce Administrator certification.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products, design, and layout.
- Experience with digital marketing tools including content management systems (WordPress, etc.)
- 1-3 years’ experience with business-to-business (B2B) marketing, sales, administration, or business strategy support (including internships).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification.
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Due Diligence, Portuguese Language)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence, Arabic Language)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteJunior AccountantLearn More
full-timeon-siteMedia Monitoring Analyst (Chinese Language)Learn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce QA EngineerLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior InvestigatorLearn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Media Monitoring)Learn More