TDI is looking for an exceptional Accountant to support the firm’s accounting function and administration department based out of the Washington D.C. office. The position primarily provides critical support to accounts receivable and the accounts payable processor through the duties listed below.
- Support the firm’s ongoing accounting functions by ensuring transactions are recorded accurately and timely while working with other members of the administration team to ensure all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently met.
- Review invoices to confirm correct accounts, payment authorization and account coding.
- Enter billing information into expense databases and run reports as needed.
- Correspond with vendors on issues pertaining to invoice payments and coordinate with the appropriate team members to resolve any questions relating to third-party payments.
- Provide support on projects regarding financial management processes and finance compliance as needed.
- Perform daily cash reconciliation and posting of client payments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with Deltek is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Ability to assess circumstances and problem solve with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to exhibit high level of professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 1-3 years of related work experience (Internships apply)
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Due Diligence, Portuguese Language)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence, Arabic Language)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteMarketing CoordinatorLearn More
full-timeon-siteMedia Monitoring Analyst (Chinese Language)Learn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce QA EngineerLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior InvestigatorLearn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Media Monitoring)Learn More