We are hiring an Investigator to join TDI Advisory headquartered in Washington D.C. This position will directly support the investigative practice, which marries the firm’s intelligence and records collection capabilities with decades of experience investigating commercial fraud and white collar crime, as well as providing litigation support. A successful candidate is expected to be a creative problem-solver with well-honed investigative skills and prior commercial or legal experience.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of investigations projects including but not limited to open source and public records due diligence, market entry research, litigation support, corporate fraud investigations, etc.
- Gather and interpret intelligence within specified a time frame and budget.
- Produce high-quality reports that address client needs and provide solutions based on research and analysis.
- Communicate with and present findings to the firm’s senior management team.
- Manage human source inquiries through various types of interviews as needed.
- Work collaboratively with the firm’s investigative practitioners to manage multiple projects, client deliverables and deadlines.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following: investigative litigation support, commercial fraud investigations, multi-jurisdictional investigations, reputational due diligence, a specific region or sector (e.g., Latin America, the telecommunications industry, environmental activism, etc.).
- Strong project management skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Foreign language proficiency preferred, but not required (Arabic or Russian is a plus).
- At least 3-5 years of previous experience conducting investigations for commercial clients and/or professional services firms (investigative, legal, accounting, or public relations).
- Bachelor’s degree in international relations, political science, regional studies, business, or related area of study.
- Availability to travel occasionally as needed.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and analytics. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAdministrative AssistantLearn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteMedia Monitoring AnalystLearn More
full-timeon-siteProgram ManagerLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce AdministratorLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce Project ManagerLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce QA/Support AnalystLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteStaff AccountantLearn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Media Monitoring)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Due Diligence)Learn More