TDI is hiring an experienced HR Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will possess HR management experience – and some recruiting experience – in a fast-paced environment. This position will be on-site in our Washington, D.C. office.
- Address employee issues, questions, and concerns.
- Remain up to date with HR laws and trends.
- Maintain performance management system.
- Manage applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Maintain effective communication with hiring managers.
- Manage recruitment, onboarding, and offboarding processes.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior recruiting experience.
- Prior experience with an ATS.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform well in a high-volume work environment.
- 5+ years of HR management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations, financial institutions, law firms, and individuals more effectively manage risk throughout the business lifecycle. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through strategic advisory, risk intelligence, complex investigations, due diligence, and technology. Our firm’s unique blend of commercial and intelligence experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context. Founded in 1999, our history of operating in opaque markets provides deep insight into the political, commercial, legal, regulatory, and reputational risk issues that our clients confront.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.