TDI is hiring an Administrative Assistant to join us in our Washington, D.C. office. The position will primarily provide critical administrative support to a Managing Partner. The successful candidate will possess a high degree of integrity and trustworthiness. This opportunity requires dedication. An ideal candidate is client-focused, tenacious, proactive, an excellent communicator, and demonstrates strong organizational skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility are also critical. The person placed in this role will be responsible for strategically managing aspects of personal and business needs.
- Provide high-level administrative support and assistance to a Managing Partner.
- Organize and coordinate meeting functions for clients.
- Coordinate personal and professional domestic and foreign travel arrangements.
- Manage complex calendars.
- Review and process bills and expenses,
- Coordinate with other administrative staff to ensure phone coverage.
- Assist with the planning of personal and corporate events throughout the year.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to assess circumstances and problem solve with minimal supervision, exercising good judgment and diplomacy.
- Ability to make sound independent decisions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to to work with a 24/7 mentality, availability, and communication.
- High attention to detail.
- 1-3 years of administrative experience; previous experience in a corporate environment working with senior-level executives is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and analytics. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteMedia Monitoring AnalystLearn More
full-timeon-siteProgram ManagerLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce AdministratorLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce Project ManagerLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce QA/Support AnalystLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteStaff AccountantLearn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Media Monitoring)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Due Diligence)Learn More