TDI is hiring an Administrative Assistant to join us in our Washington, D.C. office. The position will primarily provide critical administrative support to a Managing Partner. The successful candidate will possess a high degree of integrity and trustworthiness. This opportunity requires dedication. An ideal candidate is client-focused, tenacious, proactive, an excellent communicator, and demonstrates strong organizational skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility are also critical. The person placed in this role will be responsible for strategically managing aspects of personal and business needs.
- Provide high-level administrative and personal support and assistance to a Managing Partner.
- Organize and coordinate meeting functions for clients.
- Coordinate personal and professional domestic and foreign travel arrangements.
- Manage complex calendars.
- Review and process bills and expenses.
- Coordinate phone coverage with other administrative staff.
- Assist with the planning of personal and corporate events throughout the year.
- Assist with family scheduling.
- Assist with the management of personal properties.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to assess circumstances and problem solve with minimal supervision, exercising good judgment and diplomacy.
- Ability to make sound independent decisions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with a 24/7 mentality, availability, and communication.
- High attention to detail.
- At least 5 years of administrative experience, preferably in a corporate environment or law firm.
- At least 1 year of personal assistant experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and analytics. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director, Due DiligenceLearn More