TDI, the strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm, is looking for a motivated and experienced third-party compliance professional to join our growing analytics team. The successful candidate will have prior experience serving on an in-house corporate compliance team as a direct consumer of compliance program technology and services.
This is a newly created position that will act as a consultant to clients who are customizing and implementing our flagship analytics product, TDI Compliance Cloud, and other products currently in development. As a pivotal member of TDI’s analytics team, the compliance technology consultant will help shape the future of TDI’s SaaS offerings by serving as an internal product advisor in the development of new client use cases, features, and product offerings.
About the Role
The compliance technology consultant will work directly with TDI’s clients during the implementation, planning, and execution of our analytics products. You will serve as a content expert, client advocate, and advisor with respect to technology product customization and configuration requirements. You will provide both internal and external guidance in defining solutions to meet market needs, enabling customers to achieve their implementation and compliance technology goals. Working with technical and product leadership and across the analytics team, you will represent the perspective of the customer focusing on operational efficiency, standard operating procedure, compliance best practices, change management, and end-user experiences.
- Engage directly with clients as a consultant advising on compliance best practices and the implementation of those practices via TDI’s technology services
- Partner with Project Managers, Client Managers, and technical teams to
- Execute successful product implementations, playing the role of client advisor and advocate
- Define the functional approach to delivering on the product/feature vision and customer needs.
- Be accountable for the successful definition, delivery, and implementation of the solutions for which advisement was provided
- Demonstrate key product features and functionalities to clients, tying these to key customer pain points in the third-party onboarding and lifecycle management process.
- Support sales and marketing with product demonstrations and compliance subject matter expertise.
- Apply experience working with third-party compliance technology solutions or manual systems to inform product decisions and client engagement
- Gather, refine, and distill market feedback and market analysis to define requirements and document the solution approach, then iterate through to secure alignment with company, client, and product strategy
- Escalate project risks, impacts, or expectation misalignments as they’re identified
- Provide client and subject matter leadership with the full product lifecycle stages
- Sales support and pre-sales development
- Product planning
- Go live and hypercare
- Collaborate with analytics product leadership to support strategic road mapping and product evolution
- Review, understand, weigh-in and approve deliverables (requirements, designs, etc.)
- Create artifacts, including scope/approach documents, user stories, product, and feature summaries applicable to product and client initiatives
Key TDI Values for this Role:
- Client Focus: You are always available and responsive. You urgently address our clients’ needs. You take the approach of “first, do no harm” and take seriously our rule of not accruing risk to clients. You work tirelessly to build long-term, trusting relationships with our clients that place their needs and interests at the forefront.
- Impact: You accomplish amazing amounts of important work with a bias for action. You have an organized mind, are able to thrive in a chaotic environment, and achieve great results. You demonstrate consistently strong performance, so colleagues trust and can rely on you.
- Teamwork: You seek opportunities to assist colleagues and foster communication. You treat all members of the TDI team with respect and strive to support each other. You rally to help out team members to get quality work done on time and to client expectations.
Preferred Knowledge and Experience
- 3+ years of in-house third-party compliance experience, preferably in one of the following sectors: life sciences/medtech, aerospace and defense, or energy and industrials.
- Knowledge of corporate compliance, particularly anti-corruption (FCPA), due diligence, and third-party risk management is a must
- Desire to apply compliance subject matter expertise to technology deployment and evolution aimed at improving compliance process efficiency, accuracy, and data analytics
- Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to understand complex concepts and deconstruct them into smaller understandable bodies of work.
- Ability to lead customer engagements and manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- Flexibility to work with remote team across global time zones and among multiple competing and shifting priorities.
- Ability to work effectively between business and technical stakeholders.
- Desire to work in a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial, and consultative environment
- Knowledge of Agile project management methodology a plus
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAccounting ClerkLearn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst, Due Diligence (Portuguese Language)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence, Arabic Language)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director, Due Diligence (APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director, Due Diligence (LATAM)Learn More
full-timeremoteJunior Salesforce AdministratorLearn More
full-timeremoteJunior Salesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce Administrator/Production Support LeadLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst, Due DiligenceLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior InvestigatorLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate, Due Diligence (LATAM)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTalent Acquisition SpecialistLearn More