TDI, the strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm, is conducting a search for a skilled and ambitious Sales Director to drive revenue growth. The successful candidate will have a sales-hunter mindset, a strong track record of closing, and a commitment to cultivating client relationships.
We seek an entrepreneurial sales professional to generate sales for TDI’s SaaS offerings, compliance consulting programs, and due diligence products and services. As a critical member of TDI’s commercial team, the Sales Director will report directly to the chief commercial officer and will work with the client management, marketing, and product management teams to generate net new business for the firm. This position will require frequent travel.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Develop sales strategy for new business growth aligned with one or more key sectors: life sciences and medical devices, aerospace and defense, energy and industrials, private capital, and professional services.
- Generate leads, nurture prospects, gather client needs, develop scopes of work, write proposals, and negotiate contracts with potential clients.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Maintain business development activity in Salesforce CRM and develop sales forecasting reports for chief commercial officer.
- Provide technical demonstrations of our flagship analytics product, TDI Diligence Suite, and additional SaaS product offerings to potential clients.
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, drivers, and competitors.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in one of our key sectors by consulting with clients on compliance programs, writing content, and speaking at industry events.
- Coach and mentor client-facing team members.
Key TDI Values for this Role
- Client Focus: You are always available and responsive. You urgently address our clients’ needs. You take the approach of “first, do no harm” and take seriously our rule of not accruing risk to clients. You work tirelessly to build long-term, trusting relationships with our clients that place their needs and interests at the forefront.
- Impact: You accomplish amazing amounts of important work with a bias for action. You have an organized mind, are able to thrive in a chaotic environment, and achieve great results. You demonstrate consistently strong performance, so colleagues trust and can rely on you.
- Tenacity: You are motivated to take on challenges with minimal direction. You notice when something needs to be done and just do it. You do what you were hired to do, meet targets and deadlines, and work to the best of your ability. You have a strong work ethic and keep moving forward toward your goals despite obstacles.
Preferred Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years of proven experience developing and implementing sales strategies for B2B SaaS and/or professional services firms.
- Experience working with clients in the corporate compliance space.
- Ability to lead client presentations and technical product demonstrations.
- Subject matter expertise in one of the following sectors: life sciences/medtech, aerospace and defense, energy and industrials, private capital, or professional services.
- Bachelor’s degree
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAnalyst, Due Diligence & InvestigationsLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate/Sr. AssociateLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate, InvestigationsLearn More