We are hiring an Analyst to directly support the production of risk intelligence and investigative deliverables within TDI Strategic Advisory, with a particular focus on the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). As an integral member of the Strategic Advisory team, you will manage in-depth investigations surrounding opportunities and risk to inform clients’ decision-making and operational strategies. This position is based in TDI’s Washington D.C. office.
The successful candidate is expected to comprehend complex issues, regions, and industries quickly, while conducting detailed investigative research and analysis to identify and mitigate risk issues specific to clients’ objectives. Candidates will be asked to complete a diagnostic test to assess these capabilities.
- Conduct open-source research and gather information to prepare multi-dimensional analyses/products in support of multiple projects.
- Work closely with team members regarding client deliverables ensuring research and analysis best practices.
- Monitor international media coverage to identify major political and regulatory developments.
- Understand specific client requests to develop customized risk-analytic reports.
- Task and manage external sources vendors as required for assigned projects as needed.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of public records research and open-source intelligence.
- Creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional writing and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Knowledge of current events and foreign policy, with an emphasis on MENA.
- Prior experience conducting due diligence research and investigations is a plus.
- Advanced professional proficiency in Arabic.
- 2-4 years of professional experience conducting open-source research and writing risk assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree in international relations, political science, regional studies, business, or related area of study.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and analytics. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAnalyst, Due DiligenceLearn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst, Risk IntelligenceLearn More
full-timeon-siteIT AnalystLearn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director, Due Diligence (APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director, Due Diligence (LATAM)Learn More
full-timeremoteCompliance Technology ConsultantLearn More
full-timeremoteJunior Salesforce AdministratorLearn More
full-timeremoteJunior Salesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce AdministratorLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst, Risk Intelligence & Due DiligenceLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior InvestigatorLearn More
full-timeon-siteTalent Acquisition SpecialistLearn More