We are looking for an Analyst to join us and directly support the production of client deliverables within the firm’s Due Diligence Investigations unit. This position is based in our Washington D.C office. The successful candidate is expected to comprehend complex global issues in various industries quickly while conducting detailed investigative research and analysis—via a range of open-source and proprietary sources—to identify and understand regulatory risks. Candidates will be asked to complete a diagnostic test to assess these capabilities.
- Conduct detailed research on entities and/or individuals of interest.
- Understand specific client requests and produce custom risk-analytic reports.
- Task and manage external sources as required.
- Review open source or records-based due diligence reports to ensure client readiness.
- Mentor and train junior research staff members as needed.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Creative problem-solving abilities with exceptional reading, writing, and analytical skills; candidates will be asked to complete a diagnostic test to this effect.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience (including internships), specifically researching and analyzing risk issues.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in international relations, political science, regional studies, business, or related area of study.
- Professional fluency in English required; professional proficiency in another language preferred with a specific emphasis on Portuguese.
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence, Arabic Language)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteJunior AccountantLearn More
full-timeon-siteMarketing CoordinatorLearn More
full-timeon-siteMedia Monitoring Analyst (Chinese Language)Learn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce QA EngineerLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior InvestigatorLearn More
full-timeon-siteTeam Lead (Media Monitoring)Learn More