TDI is looking for an exceptional Accounting Clerk to support the firm’s accounting function and administration department. This position will be responsible for performing assigned duties within accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and inventory functions. During the COVID-19 pandemic, this role will be based in our Washington, D.C. office and remote, in a hybrid capacity. It is expected that the position will be full time in office in the future.
- Reviews accounts payable invoices, assigns vendor numbers and similar identifying data, and confirms correct accounting codes were used.
- Enters vendor information into accounting software system; verifies that invoice information is entered correctly.
- Support the firm’s ongoing accounting functions by ensuring transactions are recorded accurately and timely while working with other members of the administration team to ensure all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently met.
- Answers vendor questions by researching accounts.
- Supports monthly billings and collections
- Generates monthly reports for controller.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with Deltek is preferred.
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping practices and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to type 30 words per minute.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Associate’s degree in a related field
- One year of related experience
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
full-timeon-siteAnalyst, Due Diligence (Portuguese Language)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAnalyst (Risk Intelligence, Arabic Language)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director, Due Diligence (APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteAssociate Director, Due Diligence (LATAM)Learn More
full-timeremoteCompliance Technology ConsultantLearn More
full-timeremoteJunior Salesforce AdministratorLearn More
full-timeremoteJunior Salesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce Administrator/Production Support LeadLearn More
full-timeremoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Analyst, Due DiligenceLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate (Due Diligence)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate (Due Diligence, APAC)Learn More
full-timeon-siteSenior InvestigatorLearn More
full-timeon-siteSenior Associate, Due Diligence (LATAM)Learn More
full-timeon-siteTalent Acquisition SpecialistLearn More