TDI is looking for an exceptional Accounting Assistant to support the firm’s accounting function and administration department based out of the Washington D.C. office. If an offer is extended and accepted, the role is remote until further notice. The position primarily provides critical support to accounts receivable and the accounts payable processor through the duties listed below.
- Support the firm’s ongoing accounting functions by ensuring transactions are recorded accurately and timely while working with other members of the administration team to ensure all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently met.
- Review invoices to confirm correct accounts, payment authorization and account coding.
- Enter billing information into expense databases and run reports as needed.
- Correspond with vendors on issues pertaining to invoice payments and coordinate with the appropriate team members to resolve any questions relating to third-party payments.
- Provide support on projects regarding financial management processes and finance compliance as needed.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with Deltek is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
- Ability to assess circumstances and problem solve with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exhibit high level of professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 1-3 years of related work experience (Internships apply).
Please note interviews will be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations, financial institutions, law firms, individuals, and government entities more effectively manage risk throughout the business lifecycle. TDI delivers a decisive information advantage to our clients through strategic advisory, risk intelligence, complex investigations, due diligence, and technology. Our firm’s unique blend of commercial and intelligence experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context. Founded in 1999, our history of operating in opaque markets provides deep insight into the political, commercial, legal, regulatory, and reputational risk issues that our clients confront.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Full-TimeRemoteAnalyst (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteClient Management Coordinator (Proposal Writing, Business Development)Learn More
Part-TimeRemoteCopy Editor (Part-time)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteMedia Monitoring AnalystLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce AdministratorLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce DeveloperLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSalesforce QA/Support AnalystLearn More
Full-TimeRemoteSenior Analyst (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteSenior Analyst, Chinese Language (Compliance, Risk and Intelligence)Learn More
Full-TimeRemoteTeam Lead (Due Diligence)Learn More